Serious Bug - All Platforms

• I have noticed a serious bug affecting Vivaldi 1.2+ on all platforms (Mac, Windows and Linux) Attempting to visit the site [url=http://foundation.zurb.com]foundation.zurb.com[/url] results in large memory leaks and the browser freezes. It may have something to do with the content on the site, but afterwards, Vivaldi becomes unusable until you delete the profile and restart the browser. You will be unable to restart the browser without deleting the profile and on Arch Linux, reinstalling vivaldi does not fix anything. My worry is this bug may arise from other sites as well and cause serious problems. To recreate the bug, just visit foundation.zurb.com.

• File a Bug Report

I don't fancy trying to confirm it.

• Its working for me (Vivaldi 1.3.551.21 (Developer Build) (64-bit)) windows 10.
    Attachments:

@ThePenguinCo:

Attempting to visit the site foundation.zurb.com results in large memory leaks and the browser freezes ….

page loads fine on Debian - Jessy using snapshot 1.3.551.21

• For me:

Works on Vivaldi 1..3.551.21 Snapshot
    Freezes on Vivaldi 1.2 Stable

• Windows 10 64x

1.3.551.21 (Developer Build) (64-bit) working good

• One of the 1.3+ Bug Fixes must have found the bug. It's no longer an issue :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.