Can't play certain videos on youtube

• As the title says, there are certain videos on youtube that vivaldi can't play. Those same videos work in chrome and firefox. I think that only videos with the "avc1.64001F, mp4a.40.2" codec don't work, but i can't figure out why. I tried different vivaldi versions but result is the same. Can you help me find the problem? I attached a screen shot with the error message. [img size=400]http://i.imgur.com/XFHbhlv.png[/img] I'm on latest windows 10 64bit and 1.3.551.17 64bit vivaldi.

• A link to the video would be much more useful.

It seems to be HTML5 and plays fine for me.

• I can confirm this. Over here, Vivalid 64 cannot load plugins to play Zattoo or another TV provider, while Chrome and Firefox play them without a problem. Strange is that the same build of Vivaldi on another computer, my Sony Vaio Duo (and older one but also with Windows 10 Pro) plays the TV things …

• @Pesala:

A link to the video would be much more useful.

OK for me too.
    Win 10 Pro 64 - Vivaldi 1.3.551.17 (Developer Build) (64-bit)

Works on Windows 10x64 Anniversary with Vivaldi Final 1.2.490.43 (32bit)

Perhaps you dont have hardware acceleration activated running the video codec or a special Windows version missing some system codecs.
    hardware acceleration and codecs depend on hardware and graphics card GPU.

What is shown after opening vivaldi://gpu in section "Graphics Feature Status"?

• The original post video plays absolutely fine for me:

Vivaldi 1.3.551.13.

• @Pesala:

A link to the video would be much more useful.

Can't play the video from your link.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.