Gmail integration with Bullhorn CRM (similar to Salesforce)

• I use Bullhorn CRM form my business. Similar to Salesforce. The integration with Gmail is not working with Vivaldi. It is a window at the bottom of email that interconnects gmail to the Bullhorn CRM to move attachments to contacts or make notes for a contact in the CRM database. I would like to be able to move our business over to Vivaldi but need the integration to work to do so. Stuck with Chrome until then. summary of function: - Access the latest information about who they’re emailing: While in their inbox, users can see their contacts’ most recent notes, resumes, and job orders. - Take action without switching applications: Users can handle common sales and recruiting tasks directly within their inbox. - Automatically track all candidate and client emails: decreases wasting time on extra clicks. Work from any computer or smartphone device: no annoying plugins or software downloads thanks to Bullhorn’s fully Web-based SaaS offering. - Parse resumes, add notes, and create new tasks: enter information directly into the Bullhorn ATS/CRM. The company said its email integration empowers users to improve the efficiency of their communications and focus on money-making activities instead of administrative tasks.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.