src="https://update.vivaldi.com/stats/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&bots=1" style="border:0;" alt=""

Website zoom (preferences) isn't onored when site is opend using "open link in background tab"

• Hi, I set standard zoom to 160% in preferences/websites which works as expected, except the cases when I open a website using the context menue entry: "open link in background tab" which results in opening the website with 100% zoom. It does not depend on a particular website. I am using the Debian version vivaldi-stable, currently Vivaldi 1.2.490.43 () (64-Bit) which doesn't seem to be the most current version. Is there a way to always install vivaldi snapshots using the vivaldi repo during a dist-upgrade (which I do almost daily)?

@michaa7:

Is there a way to always install vivaldi snapshots using the vivaldi repo during a dist-upgrade (which I do almost daily)?

check your /etc/apt/sources.list.d, and you will see an entry called vivaldi.list, which is automatically configured after the install.

in order to install snapshots, you will have to manually download and install the snapshot from Vivaldi Team blog.
    check again your /etc/apt/sources.list.d, and you will notice an new entry called vivaldi-snapshot.list
    now you are able to install the snapshots using apt-get update or dist-upgrade.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.