[bug] User country - Serbia missing, Yugoslavia present

• To keep it short, when opening a profile, you can select a country, and my country [b]Serbia[/b] is missing from the dropdown, and also [b]Montenegro[/b] is missing from the list, but there is still [b]Yugoslavia[/b] and it fell apart in 1991 ([i]separated to Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro[/i]).

• I had problem registering here, sent mail to support, registration quickly fixed, meanwhile i noted that Serbia is missing, so they added it to list.
    Just notice its not in proper place in alphabet listing, Serbia is listed all way at the bottom of the list.

Big thx goes to Ilya!

• Vivaldi Team

Thank you for reporting :)

Also, I had not found the ways how I can change country to correct for group of people or how I can inform all interested people about these changes. Thus, please, inform all your Serbian friends about fixing this bug.

• Vivaldi Team

@SomiKnight:

Just notice its not in proper place in alphabet listing, Serbia is listed all way at the bottom of the list.

Will try to fix it. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.