Go Button Explained

• Sorry I started a flame battle earlier this week asking for an option-able go button. The thread got locked. It's been a loooong time since I used a forum and the memory of locked threads have been more impressionable to me personally than any ongoing topic with back and forth opinion slinging. But I understand the need to lock these things. I'm in my 30s, I've also been thru the evolutions of software from Netscape to Chrome. I see improvement everyday. I just consider improvements as the ability to customize. The ghost of the go button shows its head from time to time when I realize, "crap I have to reach for my keyboard!" I'll give you one of my main reasons for wanting it back: I can alter a url with a mouse by [b]double-clicking a word, right click cut, go button[/b]. I've actually gotten to the point in chrome of just altering with the mouse, selecting all, rightClick copy, rightClick paste and go. But that's at least 3 extra clicks or 4 depending on on how you select all (clicking on web page then clicking back in the url vs triple clicking). It's silly but I think removing a clickable/ simple to understand button is silly too. So I have a request, Please let this thread go until the 7th of Aug before locking. That way I can add any input to commenters as I have an easier time to post on the weekends. Thanks to the Vivaldi Community, Regyo1

• Would be better to post your request here:
    https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/features-requests-for-1-4/13358-features-requests-for-1-4/

Although it might already be part of #21 in the list posted by Team_Vivaldi :)

• @Regyo1:

Sorry I started a flame battle earlier this week asking for an option-able go button. The thread got locked.

No one can accuse you of starting a flame-war. I blame this guy who made the first reply, but The_Solutor and I didn't exactly help to extinguish it.

I am sure the Feature Request is already known, but you can also submit feature requests via the Bug Report Wizard is you don't like posting on forums.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.