Vivaldi not showing when launched

• So I've got a mid 2015 macbook pro. This could just be that my computer is older or it could be a bug. So I wanted to post it to all the community. Every time I try to boot up vivaldi it'll boot up but the actual browser doesn't show up. I have the menu button but no browser. I try to create a new window and nothing happens. Has anyone else had this happen or know how to fix it because Vivaldi has become my new favorite browser and I'd like to get back to using it. Thanks

• @drbe4t:

So I've got a mid 2015 macbook pro. This could just be that my computer is older or it could be a bug. So I wanted to post it to all the community.

Every time I try to boot up vivaldi it'll boot up but the actual browser doesn't show up. I have the menu button but no browser. I try to create a new window and nothing happens. Has anyone else had this happen or know how to fix it because Vivaldi has become my new favorite browser and I'd like to get back to using it.

Thanks

Probably caused by an extension or a corrupted profile. Time to clean the profile, aka reset the profile. If you search the forum you will find where I have described this 20 or 30 times. If you can't find it, I'll describe it again.

• I had a situation like that before when restarting my Mac fixed the problem. Have you already tried restarting your Mac?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.