Vivaldi suddenly took 100% of RAM

• I recently switched from firefox to vivaldi and up until now my experience was buttery smooth. Until today. I've had five youtube tabs open on my browser and doing some work in GIMP when suddenly my Plasma just froze on me. After trying to launch Kicker a couple of times and looking how cursor can't take the lag, I switched to tty. Imagine my disbelief when I couldn't even login in my computer because timeout was hitting before computer can even process the command. Somehow I managed to login in one of my ttys (I just spammed command in every console I had), my computer notified me it doesn't have enough RAM to even start bash. That was fun. Sacrificing vivaldi-bin was proposed and after that thing I could clean up my RAM from all other vivaldi-bin processes. Sorry I can't provide a lot of information since graceful exit and information collecting wasn't a priority at that point, but please look into possible memory leaks in Vivaldi.

• Hi, never had such an error since I use Vivaldi (more than 12 month).
    Which version of Vivaldi do you use?
    I use always snapshot, latest bug fixes but sometimes some new too. :)

Opensuse Leap 42.1 x86_64
    CPU Intel T4200 4 GB
    GPU Intel GN 965
    xf86-video-intel 2.99.917-6.1
    Vivaldi latest snapshot

Cheers, mib

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.