Ich habe gerade nochmal geschaut...
Ich hab die Einstellung "Browserverlauf alle 3 Monate" löschen.
Also daran liegt es auch nicht...
Na mal warten ob sich noch jemand meldet der diese Verifzierung auch nutzt...
Und ausserdem sperrst du dich da nicht aus... sondern eine Sicherheit...
Ok werde noch anderen Thread erstellen...
@ferryman Welcome to the forums and enjoy Vivaldi Browser
Vivaldi Browser Help Center is available by hitting F1 key
Take your time to read the Community Code of Conduct
It's the Amazon issue, not Vivaldi.
Searching before posting is very practical and recommended.
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
Had same problem, couldn't figure out.... Deleted cookies ("Lock" icon to the left of urlfield) - voilá!
(Reason #2: ...seemed that Amazon Prime was having some sort of bad morning also as it was doing the same on all my browsers... (?)
@jtid Hello there,
The searches are full of complains about Error 7031, which is their issue, not Vivaldi.
@jtid said in Amazon Prime Video - Bitrate:
Video doesn't play for me either but with a slightly different error telling me to update Chrome.
Usually this message refers to Browser sniffing
From our Help Pages: https://help.vivaldi.com/article/user-agent-spoofing/
Yes, tested now on Windows 10 and max. stream rate is 6.84 GB /hour with Edge and 1.17 GB /hour with Vivaldi. As far as I know Vivaldi has to pay per user/installation if they want to support HD/4K.
I guess it is not possible at moment if ever. weeping
as I faced similar problems with videos, I wonder if you are able to play prime videos again when you change your browser user-agent to something like:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.186 Safari/537.36
Prime, Netflix & Co. laufen ohne Probleme - DANKE für deine Hilfe! Übrigens: Auch wenn ich nicht der allergrößte aller "command-liner" bin - auf die Sache mit dem Raw-Button hätte ich auch selber kommen können ...😁
Wie auch immer: Es funzt - nochmals: Großes DANKE!
I figured it out. :cheer:
Since Vivaldi 1.4 was working before my crash I thought I would experiment some more to get it working. I installed another copy of 1.4 in standalone mode. This copy wouldn't even start. Just got "This application failed to start" some big x0000002 error code.
Well gee that got me thinking! Eventually looked into Webroot and sure enough the main vivaldi installed app was listed in Application protection as protected. The standalone version got a file vivaldi_elf.dll as deny.
More importantly the installed vivaldi the widevinecdmadapter.dll in the user data folder was also listed as deny! Changed it to allow and Vivaldi is functioning normally.