Welcome to Vivaldi's Community!The community rules are easy to follow:
- Treat others with respect.
- Be courteous.
- Use the Search Feature before starting a new thread.
- Use a short and clear title for new threads.
- When reporting problems, tell us what platform you are on, browser version, extensions (if any), system specification (CPU, RAM), connection type and architecture (X32 or X64), and give us the steps to reproduce your issue.
- Think first, think twice, before you write.
- Don’t use ALL CAPS.
- When in doubt, ask more questions and explain your perspective.
- If you have any problems, please contact a forum moderator by clicking the link in their username and sending them a Chat message.
- If you see a thread or post that violates our community rules, please flag the post for the attention of the moderators using the 3 vertical dots icon.
- Moderators are unpaid volunteers, not Vivaldi staff members. Treat them with respect. If you have an issue regarding moderation, contact a Vivaldi Community Manager via Chat.
- Users posting any of the following material will either be warned or banned: Spam, scams, harassment, pornography, copyright-infringing material, self-promotion, and/or any other language that is offensive or in violation of local or international laws. The forum administration reserves the right to determine what language is or is not acceptable.
Just joined Vivaldi and don't know anyone here? Introduce yourself here and get to know others. A good first step to make friends. :)
We want to hear from you and strive to make your blog better.
Everything Vivaldi from around the Web or in the media.
Why don't you try posting one?