Welcome to Android Feature Requests
- Search to make sure the feature you have in mind hasn’t been requested already. Duplicate requests will be locked and archived.
- Upvote features you like.
- If a feature hasn’t been requested, start a new topic. Post only one feature request per topic.
- Choose a clear and concise title for the topic and describe the feature in more detail in the body of the post.
- Discuss requested features under each post.
- Check tags such as “Done”, “in Progress”, “Pipeline” and “Duplicate” for status of features.
- Offensive language and ALL CAPS posts will be deleted.
Full instructions on searching and requesting new features can be found on this help page.